Moving right along... I need my lawyer to verify that all my belongings have been under lock and key, so no one has access to them until I can get my 'life possessions.'
My lawyer is trying to find someone, in Winnipeg, to close my file.
But... what I really need for him to do is to make sure I have legal right to my house, in Dauphin, to get all of my belongings and my small business, and my most precious photo boxes of my life in the last 55 years.
I really need those things around me because my children haven't had much, in life, and I need to help them, here, in Winnipeg.
I, certainly, have had very little, in my life. I have had a financial loss, living in Dauphin. I put last years' earnings, from my small business, in Fusion credit union.
When I come get all my belongings, I will empty that account. It won't be enough to pay for my gas or anything else but, it is mine.
The only wonderful person, who purchased one of my novels, was a decent doctor. I so appreciated him for the post surgery exams after my two cataract surgeries. I had been on a waiting list before I moved to Dauphin so the timing was quite difficult for me. I did have retina gel detachment of both my eyes but I have managed to get through that without having a retina detachment.
I became much poorer living in Dauphin so I have a lot of 'financial' gains to catch up on. I am needing my inventory. I am needing a job immediately, if possible. I am needing a few good people to help me get my 'life possessions' from 225 and wherever anything has been stored so it will be in pristine condition for me to sell at my pace and timing.
I would like to be protected from a woman whom my husband had been dating before our relationship. Gerd knows who this former Norwex employee is. She threatened me, in 2022, when she came to 225, where I was living. When I announced our wedding nuptials to her she told me... "I am a very unstable person and you have no idea what I am capable of. SE" This woman came with her son who seemed much more stable. I wasn't sure about his friend.
So, I just want to be sure, when I pick up all my belongings, that I am not going to be harmed by Warren's past life.
I have completed a number of projects of upgrades on that property. I did not sit idle in the four years I resided at that address, investing my sweat equity into my amazing back yard.
The bathroom is also a 'time- match' renovation to the age of the house.
So, I need all of my 'life possessions' to continue my life in a safe environment and I am hoping for a lot of emotional and financial support as I continue my life.
If Warren decides he wants to live with me, he can approach me about that. I am in a small apartment with very high rent but he has never had an opportunity to get out of Dauphin, you never know what he is thinking.
I have enough clothing, at 225 to last me for 20 years if my finances don't get better.
I am anxiously awaiting a call so I can get a truck and move my stuff to my storage unit, which I have been paying a fee on, since I got to Winnipeg.
I spent this morning sending pictures to one son and my three sisters to prove that all my belongings are in that house. I have another three hundred, or so, photos, to prove that I own almost all the same things I did when I owned 90 Forest Cove Drive from 1986- 2014.
It's amazing how many loads of 'clean up' my truck moved out of 225 and how many loads of furniture, from Winnipeg, my truck moved into 225.
This is my bike, on Kildonan Drive, before I moved to Dauphin... I still want to use it for years. Please keep it with my things and don't ride it.
My rose lapel pin, on my nightstand, at 225, is a metal piece of jewelry I purchased for my Grade 10 photo.
This is a quilt I have at 225... I made it for my grandchild and haven't had the opportunity to give it to her yet... I think I made it in 2015.
These sandals, of mine, are in the front room but they're not in the best condition because one of toe holds pulled out when I was using flip flops to fix my heel spur, in 2016.
This is that truck that hauled all our stuff, what Warren and I bought together, to 225, in Dauphin.
No comments:
Post a Comment