Moving is a real eye opener if you haven't done that in over 4 years.
These are a few things you will likely suffer as you await your lifelong collection of...
Footwear- My only pair of 'North Face' running shoes, still in great condition, do not give me any blisters on my toes like the brand new summer canvas runners I had to buy as I wait for my household of stuff, here. *Note- Flip flops are the wrong footwear for exercising and going to a walk. My back is suffering from this incorrect footwear as I await my good shoes.
As a arthritis sufferer I actually have had great success in choosing the right footwear for my active lifestyle.
Outerwear- I am the kind of person who has kept all my outerwear for over 20 years now. I purchased a really nice coat at Mega Deals a few months ago... this would be the time I need that... it's a cloth elegance... I think the same as my cream fake fur name brand which I purchased 6 years ago.
Casual clothes- Everyday clothes are so necessary for... well, every day. I have plenty of that... those just need to be where I am.
Professional clothes for interviews and such the like... I save one particular jacket for that... a JR that I purchased about 7 years ago at a greenhouse, on 'what I call greenhouse row' just outside the perimeter. It was a 'once in a lifetime' style buy. I wore that for an interview at a vehicle dealership in 2021. Classic clothes last.
Furniture- It's so hard to wait for all my old furniture which I have such an attachment to... it's emotional... my pink chair that is 36 years old, my dining room set which is 33 years old, my sideboard which is new, purchased in Winnipeg 6 years ago... (actually, all my furniture, except my pink chair, was purchased in Winnipeg), my industrial shelf, 12 years ago, that was a Home Sense buy as well as my armoire, purchased 20 years ago...
My tea room white slatted top with black wrought iron legs and chairs... featured on the cover of The Orchard Walk El Dueck. I purchased that at Eaton's.
My collection is aging but well loved, by me.
I really needed my brand new printer 10 minutes ago to print a legal document.
Just waiting for that phone call.
No comments:
Post a Comment