Novel
My novel, The Orchard Walk El Dueck quote... "Flanked by mortared pillars, dry stacked stone walls... often stood for centuries. Tiny flower seeds that had been wind tossed into the cracks... sprouted and became green plants that happily flowered..."
This is a photo I took, I think it was in Bath.
The only trip I have ever made, across the pond, is always going to be the most important one, for me, as I had written about this little country in my novel and, as I walked the undulating streets I would look for depictions of my written work, snap a photo, so I could use these 'real life,' "I took these photos," representation as the next step in my live and breathe my work chapter of authenticity.
I know I've said this before but I will say it again... El's quote- "A book that has a life to it, is always relevant."
So, I am getting annoyed that my 14, 15 boxes of books aren't in the city yet... Warren needs to get them to me now.
I am sure Warren won't allow one thing to be stolen, from me, because he knows the value of all my lifes' work, to me. This work, my 15 year project is the most interesting work I have ever worked on. I still have a load of photos, on my phone, with all my quilts, made for my project... photographed a month ago.
My external hard drive, in my armoire, are photos of years of my work... my photo history.
Every day start with...I purchased a new stainless steel coffee press... a good cup of coffee every morning is still my favourite start to every day.
Christmas
Christmas on my mind...
I am still going to use all my Fraiche Christmas decor, this year, that I purchased last year. I'm also awaiting my entire house contents... I admit I'm getting impatient with the tardiness of the packers.
Trust
As I mentioned, in a previous blog, the privilege of being 'bonded' is that you are being trusted with the emotional and physical needs of people who make appointments to have personal work done for them.
A person who fixes appliances must be bonded or they can't come into your home. I actually helped a young man start a small business, exactly like this, back in 2022. I'm not sure if he is still doing that work but I know I helped him start.
A person who works as a 'in- house nanny' must be bonded. Many professionals need this type of help.
I was bonded to sell gravestones, in home consultations.
I have also done in- home consultations for interior design.
So, always be sure to keep your reputation clean so your work can continue in a seamless road of trust and results.
No comments:
Post a Comment