I'm working on page 12 of my household items that I have sent to my contact. He is forwarding my journal 'pages from memory' to Warren so he can fulfill his requirements.
It is quite a lot to ask of me to try to remember everything I own since I was seventeen years old.
My storage unit is costing me each day. I hope things move along a bit faster... soon.
I think the legs to my harvest table have to be removed to get the table out of the front room and I hope those bolts don't get stripped... I bought that in 1993. The six chairs, one arm chair, and five side chairs are so unique with that teal stain and natural oak combination. Some think old furniture is, well, old fashioned, but I love what I purchased way back. I bought that dining room set at Wilson's. Does anyone remember that Main Street furniture store? It think it was a family run store.
So, I am a person who tries to follow rules of requirement. I much prefer to make the rules for myself. I have always found I get things done much faster that way.
My new goals are to help get my life back in order and to help my three children and my grandchildren.
No comments:
Post a Comment