This cushion, my handmade pillow cover, is in the gazebo.
This handmade pseudo flag blanket is made of my old jeans and it is upstairs, at 225.
These are my journals... the 'tree journal' has 'The Orchard Walk' in my pen printing on it... the other journals are in a heavy vintage case... I have about 38 life journals of my church sermon notes and prayer concerns, in them. I really need those back.Here are a few pictures of my inventory in my wicker trunk with the wooden slats lid, in the living room, at 225 and in my solid wood sideboard, in the front bedroom...along with souvenirs of my London trip...
I have two of these glasses...
There's my site map, in the back bedroom, at 225. My middle cushion is in the gazebo... my right and left cushions are... in wicker trunk...
I have two of these glasses...
crystal... Boston pattern...
My guitar, my weights, my journals...There's my site map, in the back bedroom, at 225. My middle cushion is in the gazebo... my right and left cushions are... in wicker trunk...
That's some of my inventory in my armoire... that armoire is in the back bedroom, currently, at 225, with my clothes and my birth certificate and personal life documents and external hard drive, etc., of photos.
My six- hook rack is in the hallway with my 15 coats and jackets on it (from 25 years of living), at 225.
... to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment