What is restorative justice?
Most assuredly, when my husband, who attacked me, admits his wrongdoing, and apologizes and...
when I have all my possessions in my safe vault of storage...
I will have experienced restorative justice.
Isn't it strange that ordinary people don't seem to know what it means to restore something or how to go about it?
When he holds my belongings hostage, he must pay the price for this... and restore my goods and services to me, in perfect condition.
I had my finished quilts in plastic bags, awaiting my next move. All my fabrics are in very good clear plastic containers. Most of my winter boots are in the grey cabinet I purchased at Canadian Tire last year. I have all my mitts and scarves in there as well.
I have one bottle of L'Air du Temps perfume, one BCBG Sirop de Fleurs, three grey boxes of white diamonds perfume, a Lily perfume, a Paris Hilton perfume, a lily of the valley perfume. Most of them are stored in a basket, bottom shelf, in the bathroom... the Scott McGillivray vanity that I chose for that renovation. The reason it was the most ideal vanity is because the depth really needed to be very slim- fit for a narrow passage bathroom. The chosen vanity is white... the Lakeshore bathroom vanity in this link, has the same toilet that is featured in the photo in the bathroom in my four year home, in the renovation I organized. My Winnipeg workman purchased the toilet, in Winnipeg, and drove it all the way to where I lived to give me extraordinary service.
We all have to admit that I made things very restorative with two very nice renovations. Now, he should be restorative, to me, and my future living quarters. Don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment