I have all my personal information at 225 5th Avenue, N.E., in Dauphin. It is being guarded by my husband who has assured me that... should even one item of my personal belongings be missing when I can pick up all I own... he, himself will personally pay for anything that is missing or damaged.
That is what a husband should do.
This is my guitar... It's in a black cardboard case with denim- style stitching on it. Warren will guard that with his whole heart. He knows how much music means to me.
So, on the night table... some people say 'coffee table' (both of mine are still at 225)... so, on the bare floor (I am also waiting for that lovely blue rug I purchased at the furniture store in Dauphin) of the apartment I am renting; I am reading 'Why Marriages Succeed or Fail... by John Gottmann, PH.D.
This kiss of promise encapsulates... I have all my personal information at 225 5th Avenue, N.E., in Dauphin. It is being guarded by my husband who has assured me that... should even one item of my personal belongings be missing when I can pick up all I own... he, himself will personally pay for anything that is missing or damaged.
This photo was taken in the back yard of 225... this is our wedding day... so, I wanted everything to be very legal when it came to 'where I moved my belongings'. That's why we got married right on the property where all of my life possessions were. I only feel comfortable with my investments around me.
I was told that if you get married on a property... your legal rights to it are very firm and should there be any renovations or upgrades done by the couple in the photo, the owners, that is a absolute sign of foundational principles of marriage being displayed in the 'bettering' of the house they have lived in together.
McMunn's, in Dauphin, was in ecstasy every time I picked up building materials in a year when one employee said... 'I would never pay these prices for lumber.'
I can't even count how many trips to the lumber stores I made to buy all the materials for the upgrades. This was my work.
Warren was at Norwex... getting paid by that company.
I should mention that I, Elfrieda, have three sons. Warren has four sons.
We kept our lives, very separate, in this respect... for respect, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment