Here's a little help if you need to know where my books are, at 225.
My self- published novels, in boxes, (14-15 boxes) from the printer, are in the basement bedroom along with one of my antique bed frames, double size.
I have them stacked on one of my 'Costco' bakers' racks so they don't get damaged. On the other Costco bakers' rack, in that room, I have a few of my clothes, Christmas wreaths, my wicker basket with my extra Mikasa plates as well as my 'Elizabethan' square plates that I mentioned in a previous blog, that I used for a church fundraiser.
I stacked my Fraiche Christmas ornaments next to that shelf. On the antique bedframe, I have a, somewhat inflated, grey double air mattress, that I purchased at Almost New for $65. On top of that bed frame I also have my 'Sealy' posture bed, brand new, that I purchased at Mega Deals for approximately, $170.00. On top of that is my box of Christmas ornaments, in a square red and white striped box. Inside is my 40 year ornament collection.
In that same room is my paperwork suitcase. They can't miss finding that. It has my income taxes from, approximately, 2008, or so. I need all my paperwork so, please leave everything intact, in that suitcase. In the other suitcase, that is also a brown vintage case, are some of my shoes, etcetera. I have some inventory items in that room. Please just pack them or call me to pack my things.
There are, also, a few books on the shelf, in that room. The rest of my books, in the basement, are in the white bookcase, in the 'rec room' area. My school workbooks are in a clear container, on the righthand side, top shelf. Pictures of my three sons, in picture frames that my Dad made, and were displayed at Cornelius' funeral, are on the left hand side of my bookcase. These are heritage treasures, and I consider them all priceless.
In a list I forwarded to a lawyer, I said that my current husband could keep one of my white pine bookcases, that I and my deceased husband, made, together. That bookcase, in the basement, is next to his rowing machine and a metal locked cabinet that holds our wedding certificate.
My vintage and research books, upstairs, in two dark brown Ikea bookcases, are very needful for me to continue doing work that I chronicle for future possibilities. My old book on 'Kings' is on the right of the righthand bookshelf. Everything on those bookcases is necessary for my research. The only funeral pamphlets, of my Dad Cornelius, are in a clear container in the bottom shelf of the left bookcase.
I can be contacted, directly, if my husband has trouble packing my things.
Extremely important, to me, are all my photographs. My photographs, of my life, are upstairs. I also have 1,000 developed photos, from Walmart, which I have in a brown paper bag.
All of my husbands' previous life photos are in the basement, safely in his containers. I made sure of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment