Monday, September 14, 2026

Book Unpublished

All of my unpublished works are currently at my 225 house, in Dauphin. I really need my handwritten work to continue working on this. A little silver metal box with my memory stick, of my first published novel, is very valuable for me to be able re- publish. Another memory stick, of a bygone pastor is also in that box. It needs to be protected. 

I am working on my next posting.


This is my rough copy of my novella that is in that location... right now. I am praying that all my work, from my past, is protected and will arrive here unharmed.

My white basket of test papers is very important to me. I put the entire basket into a heavy duty Co-op bag with handles... for safe storage.

Here is an example of book II. Copywritten (El Dueck) 

Chapter-

The Just Shall Live By Faith

Life in this small town was really getting to be an unsteady gait of secrets. There was joblessness but most of the township was run by government funded programs so the pace of life was very slow. The only people awaiting opportunities were the new residents, people who were married to someone who was transferred there.

Simmy had met quite a few locals. A retired judge. a beautiful Irish woman who seemed transposed in a town that scarcely thought of a place like Ireland.

One of the best small businesses in town had one of the best architectural footprints in a place where the rare project was mostly municipal, or provincial. The juxtaposition of the early century brickwork married to the modernity of steel echoes from city to city, across the prairies.   

                                                        .    .    .

I am also waiting for my 'Cosco' two- step ladder to reach the higher places, in my current rental, for the job of cleaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment