Thursday, September 17, 2026

Any suggestions?

Warren seems not to understand that my runners are not the same size as his feet so he doesn't need any of my footwear, clothing, fabric, my novels, the 14 boxes of The Orchard Walk by El Dueck, all my quilts...









 My sole proprietorship inventory is mine alone and I am waiting to receive it here in Winnipeg. 

Does anyone have any influence on this person who seems to be holding my 'entire lifetime' possessions hostage... Isn't that strange?

I don't want any of Warren's possessions.

I need some support, for sure, as his current wife. We'll see what the future holds, of course.

I need my bicycle so I can keep my muscles in good working order. I'm not interested in his new bicycle. I just want my old bicyle.

What could be the hold up?

Everything I own is at 225... whom do I send to pick it up? 




 






Lots of furniture.

I did make Warren a quilt for his birthday and he is certainly welcome to keep that quilt (not pictured on this blog) but he is not welcome to keep any of my inventory that I have designed, sewed and created since 2010.
This photo, of my old table and chairs was the first place Warren enjoyed being served yummy food... by me... He probably has very fond memories of this little apartment he came to Winnipeg to visit me... in. This is where he sat for that first breakfast... apple cinnamon pancakes. He just loved those.

No comments:

Post a Comment