I still have keys to 3 Donegal Bay and 90 Forest Cove Drive, neatly in my possessions, at 225 5th Avenue, N.E., in Dauphin, so... they better be there when I get my belongings. I know exactly what kind of 'pouch' I have them stored in... They are my mementos.
So, I will continue the timeline of what happened to me...
I will make honourable mention, (in my novel) of all the huge, gentle, officers that made sure I couldn't be hit twice. It was like being in the land of the giants, those officers are so, physically, big.
A church official felt I needed a safe place to stay. I had been forced to walk from the courthouse to the church in my 'nightgown.' I had asked to go home, in the night, but was not allowed to. I was very sick the second night. Then, I asked for a 'over- shirt' to be sourced, if I was not allowed to contact anyone. That was provided and I wore that over my 'nightgown' for my long walk to the church, past a construction crew.
So a hotel room was booked for me, in Neepawa, by a church official whom I am sure must believe in human rights. There were no rooms in Dauphin.
By Tuesday, September 1, 2026, @ 9:36:41, I was at Super Thrifty, in Neepawa, purchasing something I had a brand new package of at 225 5th Avenue, N,E., in Dauphin.
This is still my Forest Cove, 2014, photo. My Romance sign was on the mantle, at that time.
Warren will be able to see, from this photo, all the items that are, currently, at 225, but were, already at my Forest Cove house, in 2010 and forward. I can see my published novels, (first novel) on the shelf so this photo would have been taken by Christmas, 2012 or in 2013. This is my first novel I have self- published so, what people who have never done this work, don't realize is that the 'printer' doesn't always have a firm date as to when the book will be ready. So, mine was actually ready by Christmas, 2012 but I had put 2013 as the year of publication to be sure my hired printer could have time to be ready. Some of my boxes say... 'Bad run' print and that is because the printer had problems with the binding.
I love writing.
I'm fairly good at it. I write essays just for the pure enjoyment of it.
I would not, necessarily, have decided to include some of the 'harsher' realities of life, in my new novel. The first chapters I wrote are so 'dark' I have re- written, and re- thought, and planned how to include all the information that I want to include in 426, or so, pages.
I'm trying to determine how much of the novel should be 'reality- based' and how much should be 'Romance.'
I have been told that someone, in Winnipeg, will contact me to...
write an essay?
I'm not exactly sure what I will be forced to do. I am not sure what my husband will be forced to do, either.
This situation is costing a lot of money I don't have so...
No comments:
Post a Comment