I need my bed frames from 225. I have two old bed frames, one in the basement bedroom and one was outside in the spot where Warren and Elfrieda signed their marriage documents.
I need these bed frames for a person who is disabled. I need them now.
The one in the back yard, I had just purchased from a sale on Hawthorne. If anyone has contact with that house... please tell Warren he is endangering my well- being with his tardiness in calling me to get all my life possessions.
I need my clothes. I need all my footwear. I need everything.
My quilts. My bicycle. My 14 boxes of novels.
Make sure you don't try and return my white lace skirt to Super Thrifty. I purchased a lot of good clothes there... and my wedding dress... I purchased that at Super Thrifty in 2022... navy lace. I want all my clothes.
I really need my leather sporran and kilts that I purchased for $100.00 at Almost New. I have a very special project that I bought that for.
I'm sure Eileen has been wondering why she hasn't bumped into me at Almost New... I was there so many days, buying my thread and so many teacups and... the list of handmade tablecloths, etcetera. Make sure Eileen knows that I have not left 225. I did not leave.
My current address is 160, in Winnipeg, but I also have a storage unit paid for October waiting for all my legally owned and paid for possessions... Elfrieda Dueck
I sent a text, this morning, asking for help, from a sister's husband, to retrieve all my belongings.
No comments:
Post a Comment