Saturday, October 3, 2026

I am needing good people

 So, now I am looking for some good people in my life.

I need all my belongings from my address 225... It is possible that many of my things have been stashed under a small church. I hope not. Things can be less than tidy under a church.

Today, I would like to talk about what happens when a person... I'm not sure what the terminology is here... takes out a retraining order?

The basic purpose of a restraining order is to keep a person away from an address or individuals.

So, let's say a person threatens me... like in 2022 @ 225 where I was living. I had never met this person and the threat went like this... "I am a very ________ person. You have no idea what I am capable of." From the language of this person to the threatening look, I knew that was a serious threat to my personhood. Because it was an ex- employee of Norwex, I knew I could just make a quick phone call, to the police, if she acted out on her threat.

One time, while shopping with my husband, he turned in terror and fright and hid behind my vehicle. When I went in search of him, cowering there, I said, "What are you doing?"

He said, "That's the woman who threatened you. I do not want to see her."

So I braved the threatening atmosphere, by myself, bought my plants, and thought he might not be remembering correctly. This does not look like the same person.

I was rather fortunate in that I don't recall ever seeing this person, again, in the four years I resided at 225.

So, now I would like to talk about a restraining order.

Now, I don't even know how to procure one of these and I have only seen one, ever, in my lifetime, and it seemed really sketchy because there were so many different printings on it. I wondered if it had been a 'school project' exercise or something demanded of the person. 

So, if a person demands you stay away from where your belongings are, you know they might be trying to steal your belongings, right? I mean, what better way to make sure you have a lot of time to empty a house and stash someones' property items where they can't know where they are. Hey? Wouldn't that be a little premeditated theft or heist of someones' furniture, clothing... all kitchenware... 

My gold E... this was a gift from my son and his wife, in 2015. They bought it from Chapters. 

I am not likely to suffer such a theft because the telltale inventory I have created from my self- published novel, is never going to be seen anywhere without me (unless I sell some for outrageous prices to pay my rent). My inventory is all 'one- of- a- kind' and even Gerd can't find pillow cases like I gifted her and Paul (he was still with us then) for Christmas four years ago. I think I  also purchased one of my novels, and gave her that, for a gift, as well. I still have another set in my inventory. This cotton is such high quality, it's amazing.


 I hope I have, clearly, stated what I believe some people do to steal another persons' 'life belongings.' They take out a restraining order so the person who owns all their 'life work' isn't allowed to see where the devious rascals hide it, sell it, or try to send it to Nathan and his wife so they look guilty as heck. I don't believe for one minute that Nathan and his wife are hiding my dining room set at their house. They are Christians. Ana was a pastor at one time. Pastors do not get involved in theft of furniture that can be clearing traced back to Elfrieda. You're not going to get me to believe that. They're part of church that holds people accountable for all leadership positions. When I drove by, three years ago, the church was doing a huge new build for, either their private school for children or for their sanctuary. I can't quite remember what that big building project was for. I was so disappointed that we didn't attend church the Sunday I was there... I really missed that.

One caution I would really like to make to parents of children who are in a bind... when I removed my children from a private school and put them into the public school... that traumatized one of my sons so badly, he had a very hard time adjusting to his new environment. So, it is a very delicate matter to create upheaval for children... children suffer too, when parents are in a battle.

I really need all my belongings to bless my children who do not have much... it is my Biblical right to bless my children with the work of my hands.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment