So, I have had the worst experiences here, where I currently live.
I didn't think a place could be cursed but I have to wonder!
A man named Jim, whom I paid almost all my pension money to for living in a Bowman rental, once told me that he believed there are territorial powers over areas. I wish I had been able to find out where he got his information from.
My worst birthday was probably October 12, 2024. I thought it would be a really good day because, if you look at the double holiday, of that year, you will find it was really supposed to be a huge blessing day and, possibly, year. Unfortunately, I had the worst visitor that day. Well, he didn't visit me, he was actually visiting his father. He brought dog treats. I was so insulted that he would visit here, on that day, I was unsure how a nurse, a supposed health care professional, would consider this an ethical thing to do.
So, I had made dinner that day, for my husband and myself, and I felt obligated to offer my husbands' son food... it's a Christian thing we Christians do.
I still remember how he bashed the president and laughed and laughed. I thought, are you doing this as a very bad joke or are you serious about what you are saying?
So, we don't celebrate birthdays... as you can tell, that is a good thing if people are going to have such bad experiences.
I am still waiting to hear from Jordan, Scott, and Tyler to see how their lives are going in Winnipeg.
No comments:
Post a Comment