Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Getting Away?

 Have you ever met people who think they are... getting away with it? 

What is it?

I am waiting to see my sons, Scott, Jordan, and Tyler. My dear grandsons are also on my 'waiting to hear from' list.

I once heard of a people who thought they could manipulate and lie and then take over peoples' bank accounts and steal their livelihoods, without impunity. I am grateful we live in a country where this has never been successful. 

I dropped off a quilt, on Saturday, and I heard a crazy person say... people cut it up and threw it in the garbage. Does anyone believe that?

It had a navy blue cotton sheet backing and the front was navy and white, with three large rectangular squares going across, starting at the top. It had diamond shapes sewed into the squares, here and there and I heard my grandson just loved it. 

I actually made it for my son but I think he allowed his son to have it because he really liked it. That's what people do who love their children, isn't it?

So, once again, I called a pastor and my sons' wife and my sons, yesterday. I only call a pastor when I am greatly alarmed at something that has never happened before.

My oldest sons' phone won't take anymore messages. The mailbox is full. He has always been the most dedicated person when it comes to carrying out things in his life. So, I was so alarmed and afraid that he has been hurt because what other reason can there be for this? I am hoping my phones are working properly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment