Still haven't seen my children and grandchildren...
I called Alan yesterday to see if he could find out where my children are. Sometimes you have to go to a common connection... someone who knew us as a 'family.' This becomes important as people lose their phones. I could still reach Alan, yesterday, and I hope that continues.
So, I, Elfrieda, have always been a 'Winnipeg' person... over 40 years in Winnipeg before moving to Dauphin. My three sons were born in Winnipeg and two of them lived at 90 Forest Cove Drive their entire lives, until they got married. My oldest was two years old when my brother built that house for me. I was, definitely, the person who worked with my brother to find the perfect little plan for the next 29 years.
I believe, Jordan, my youngest son, has been very badly harmed by people I don't know. It is possible that the people who have harmed him are known to Dave and Janet Dueck of Kleefeld, Manitoba... 22 Aspen Bay. I would have these people questioned as to the whereabouts of my children, Scott, Tyler, and Jordan. I do not trust Dave and Janet nor the people who are associated with them. They are having a lot of trouble with their daughter Stacy because she is the most rebellious of their children... she's the youngest. Tim is the oldest and Brett is the middle child of this David Roy Dueck, who is the brother of Elmer John Dueck, two of nine children in the Dueck family.
Ironically, my sister Sara, is married to a David Roy Dueck, who is not at all related to the David Roy Dueck of the nine child family who moved from Winnipeg to Kleefeld when Dave decided his Red River Insurance job would be a placement job he could work from almost anywhere in Manitoba. These families are not related to each other. My sister's husband only has one sister who used to work for the Winnipeg Police Department for over 25 years, answering 911 calls.
I will continue to give information, on this blog, because it is the only way for people to keep track of what is going on.
I will never go to Kleefeld. I am going to make sure my children are not kidnapped there either.
I have really tried to reach Scott, my oldest son. He was baptized by Alan, whom I contacted yesterday. I don't know if Denny and Janet Chau are still in a close relationship with Alan but Janet Chau was the person who held the towel for Scott as he came out of the baptismal tank. I have a photo of that. Janet worked for IBM for many years but I think she is retired. The last place I was in their company was likely Ashdown.
Jordan was baptized by a man from his group when he attended a church, in a school, in Charleswood. A very young Falk might have been the leader there, at Oasis? I have photos of his baptism.
I am not sure if Tyler is, yet, baptized.
So, I am still wanting to visit with my sons, Scott, Tyler, and Jordan, on a regular basis. I hope Alan can make some arrangements regarding this.
My sister Sara said she has not seen my children in person. I called her last week. My sister Eva certainly doesn't want to go to Eden as her husband often threatens. Eden is not a good place for anyone I know.
I will update as soon as I receive more information. Please continue to pray about this situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment