Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Window Grace

 Have you ever noticed that a beautiful window can really make a house look nice?

My sisters' husband used to buy from Kolbe. I don't know how he got in touch with them but I do remember one think my sister once said about the very old couple they once had dinner with.

The couple were both Christians and the woman told my sister that she had never needed to volunteer in church for all the myriad hosting things that were often put on for the reason of recruiting members.

The wise woman had said that her Christian service was to be beside her husband and work together to further the Lord's work within their company.

I have always remembered that from 20 years ago. It's possible that the elderly couple have already retired but the window website is still online. 

I know their Christian principles would never allowed any employee to be charged for 'breakage.' These are the types of companies you really admire. They probably just insure so life is smooth and practical and envelops the fruit of the spirit...

love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, self- control. For, against such things there is no law.

I always hope my sons... Scott, Tyler, and Jordan are so blessed as to be employed by such equitable Christians for we truly do desire to live as the Lord intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment