This morning I was thinking about a keep, which I thought was a castle or a home dwelling. Where I made my mistake, in trying to keep my keep... both times... was, that, I didn't get a lawyer.
They say that, during siege warfare, the keep is the safest place to be. So, I will tell you, my keep that I was forced to sell, in 2014, was, definitely, my safest keep I ever owned.
Every terrible rental I lived in, after that, was not safe.
Yesterday, my sister informed me that three of my brothers have sold their keep and don't, currently, have a keep. I think she still does.
I used to have a friend, many years ago, who did not have children, yet, she had a lot of impossible advice for the younger generation. Crazy things he and she would say, like... why don't you make five thousand dollar a month payments to clear a little debt. I looked at Crazy and thought... where in the world do you think people are going to find that kind of money to clear away debt?
Anybody who sets up that kind of payment schedule is Crazy. After thinking about this insanity for two seconds, I thought, this is not what it seems. I think this person, who has set this up is, literally, setting up someone for failure. So, the next question I ask, after this, is, why would a person want someone to fail... if they say they've helped this person?
The first thing that came to mind was this... they are waiting to see this person fail so they can steal all of their assets. Who else thinks this is probably what is going on?
Secondly, if these 'high living' people imagine they can make others find such exorbitant amounts of money, maybe they, themselves, don't have what they want in order to live in a 'high society.' What if some of that is going to 'unknown' people and not to the person who is trying to pay down debt? Who else thinks this?
My suggestion is this. Get all the paperwork of the purchases... trace it back to the original date of purchases and see what went wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment