Monday, July 20, 2026

My Home

 I think my sons may have been safe last night... possibly my grandchildren too. 

My 28 plus years home is still a very special memories place for me. I am waiting to hear if it is available for me. I would certainly love to be there before the cold winter winds set in. I would also like to spend time there with any of my sons who are ill so we can catch up on the lost years when others were controlling our lives and very bad things did, indeed, happen.

I have a new phone number that ends in 90. I just have to get a phone that can actually make a call and receive a call. 

My novel, that I wrote in that long time home, will always be my legacy. It has such a life to it. I always say, it was truly inspired by God... every day and year I worked on it and produced this finished written work and self- published it. And then... created blankets, some call them quilts, to really make it real.

I hear my son has something for me that I really need, really, really need. So, I will be  so happy to get that good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment