It has been rumoured that three sisters of Elfrieda have hosted events for over ten years that, somehow, were not events that they had a right to host.
It is being required of Mary, Sara, and Eva to give an account of their activities in the past 12 years if they had anything to do with relationships from the Meadows West women.
It is possible that they were conned into doing illegal activities but I, as their youngest sister, Elfrieda, am willing for them to prove that they have meant me no harm and that my children have been treated with the utmost respect and protected against any outside forces of financial extortion or physical threat and harm.
I am very sure that all of my brothers and sisters would never allow my children to be harmed for the sake of money in their bank accounts. This would simply not be a Christian thing to do, ever. So, the rumours that have proliferated must be torn apart and investigated and put to rights.
I will not allow any 'bad press' about myself or my children or grandchildren and I am sure my Christian siblings would not create any bad press or allow others to physically attack my children in their homes or in any of the family homes.
My concern for the well- being of my sons and their children is the focus of my thoughts every day.
I welcome all evidence that my children are healthy and well and that they are financially doing as well as they were when they lived at home, with me, and all had a vehicle and a down payment for a house within a year of getting married. The oldest son had his down payment before he left the family home.
I will not abide reputational slurs from anyone. Proof of financial gain or loss will need to come in the form of financial bank statements.
My children and grandchildren are all welcome in my home, to stay safely, as we work out all these problems.
If Ray and Dave, Eva's and Sara's husbands, respectively, would like to drive my children to my house, in Dauphin, or if they have a house, for me, Elfrieda, in Winnipeg, I would like to be contacted today to know that my children are very safe and sound and absolutely protected.
I choose to count on my family to prove their verity in this situation with regards to qualifying their activities and the safety of my personal family, my sons and their children.
No comments:
Post a Comment