Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Countdown

 I was telling my husband, just this morning...

"As soon as I get a call saying my house is ready, in Winnipeg, and the money that decent people donated, to myself, is secure for me to use and help those I really want to help,... we will move to Winnipeg."

I thought someone sent a photo of one of my quilts and a donation was made for that... in my name... confirm please.

Ray or Dave may have the information I need. 

Somebody said Sara is stealing me blind but, a sister wouldn't do that! Sometimes ex- church people are very bad gossips. 

We are Christians. That is probably just a rumour about Sara stealing. Wouldn't that be just as crazy as saying Eva is stealing... or Mary? And my brothers, which of them would steal from me? Come on!

I think we would be much more valuable in Winnipeg, my husband and I. Winnipeg is fairly small, really. I miss that city. 40 years I have lived there already; must be time to enter the promised land.  

No comments:

Post a Comment