Saturday, October 13, 2018

Demystifying

 Safe Harbor
Demystifying Biblical truths and trying to encourage the application of them in day to day living is what the novel I wrote is attempting to do. This year I came across a website that has some very helpful questions and information that I will try to write about as I, too, learn more about my place in the story of life and what it is that I contribute to the picture.
I wish I had this kind of teaching from my childhood because there always seemed like there was a gap or chasm that the old Bible stories couldn't seem to bridge to make the world I grew up parallel the history we learned.
Maybe you will find this helpful for yourself as well.
"Do you love boats, navigation, and the seas? That blessing was given to Zebulun and that may be your tribe. Genesis 49:13"
The big picture that my novel encompassed was not so easy to explain to people so this blog gives me ample daily opportunity to try to make connections. Some connections are purely happenstance as I take photos wherever I happen to be and then use them in my story if my mind recalls a good depiction for that day.
The duvet cover, top photo, is currently available for purchase in EL's Orchard Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment