Saturday, March 9, 2019

Worse than awful

Have you ever had a day that was worse than awful? Today was 'worse than awful' a number of times for me.
I never quite know what to do on days like that. Nobody who is available to hug. Too much pain and alone-ness. I avoided a very big 'could have been terrible' accident tonight. The only thing you can ever control in life is yourself and what you are driving or doing. So, I practice defensive driving all the time.
People make mistakes sometimes when driving but if you drive an eighteen wheeler... it is important to 'not make mistakes.' Any of us who are 'in the way' do not have much of a chance against that weight, do we?
So, no thanks to the driver of that big rig tonight but I did very well in avoiding being crushed by his rig... on a bridge no less... worst place for that to happen.
So, tough day for me...
hopefully it gets much, much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment