Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Take the pressure off

So, I'm building cabins on quilts trying to fulfill my dreams of building them in real. I really enjoyed making this. Tons of work... but so is building in bricks, lumber, glass, and concrete... I just enjoy trying to make the vision that is kind of floating in my mind for these simple little cottages I would love to build.
This morning was a horrible pain morning and then it went from pain to pressure... neither of those is a happy feeling. I don't know why there is so much pain and pressure around... I know life is hard. It's hard for me too. Wow! The road to finding love is lonely, very lonely.
What is there to do in these times of... shall we say struggle? My devotions are always a compilation of Scripture along with the latest book of encouragement I am reading and sometimes the advice is just so on point. I love that. You can actually only love that if you are a really honest person with yourself... which I am. And with others... oh, yes.
If it be true that we are each 'the sum total of our experiences' then I can see why some people seem quite lost as one man said to me a couple of days ago. He said he didn't know what he was looking for and he is not a young man. How can one generation lead the younger one if they are themselves lost? Pretty scary, huh?
So, I am trying to keep creating as this brings me life and fulfillment of a small measure and it takes the pressure off of wondering if things are going to get wonderful one day.
I hope they do.
I would love to feel security and comfort and love. This is normal for most I would say.
I am trying to keep the pressure off of myself so my head doesn't feel like my eyeballs are popping out from the pain and it would be so lovely if other people also took some pressure off. Wouldn't you say?
We should make it a national holiday... take the pressure off day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment