Monday, November 12, 2018

Communication

I find the world a little conflicting right now especially in the area of communication. I applied for a job and will go to the interview this week. What really appealed to me about this particular job was this... the job requires meeting people face to face. Isn't that refreshing? In a world that tries to imitate 'real' in the medium of a little too much emphasis on social media... this 'face to face' requirement was the part of the job that I thought was so appealing. Apparently, the particular demographic that the position deals with does not enjoy or engage in social media. Yes. There are these kind of people. They work. They produce projects that need to be done and finished in order to be useful for others. Social media can have a place of helpfulness but here is the real test... how many people do you or I spend time with that we would be clicking connection with on social media?

No comments:

Post a Comment